TeamViewer Remote Management News
Learn about product updates and new features.
How can I activate network monitoring?
Network monitoring can be activated in just a few clicks from the ‘Network’ tab in Remote Management→Monitoring:
- Click on “Choose device” in the “Network” tab.
- Select the appropriate device from your device list. The device should be online. Currently only Windows devices are supported.
- Select the needed settings and click the ‘DISCOVER’ button.
- Full Discovery
- Custom discovery
- Enter the IP range
- Enter the SNMP community string
- After changing and saving the discovery settings, the system will start a discovery with the new settings in place. If you do not want to run a new discovery, just press cancel.
This is a LAB VERSION, so please give us feedback!?Let us know what you think in our community, so we can continue to improve our products!